1.The disconnection problem is mostly caused by the program being too old, you can check it after updating the version of the device
2. If the wifi signal is too weak, the mobile phone and the device should be placed closer to check (test can be tested in the range of 1-2 meters)
3. If the mobile phone’s main frequency is too low, confirm that the mobile phone’s cpu frequency should not be lower than 1G or switch to smooth image quality
4. App Local configuration-decoding strategy-hard decoding Hard decoding needs to be supported by Android 4.1 or above
1. Whether the WiFi network is normal (you can connect to wifi with your mobile phone to test);
2. Whether the device has entered the connected state (the indicator light flashes red quickly);
3. Is the WiFi password entered correctly?
4. The distance between the device, router, and mobile phone is closer (the test is recommended to be in the range of 1-2 meters)
5. Confirm the router configuration
a.5G WIF is not supported, dual-band routers need to close the 5G frequency band);
b. Routers that do not support connection to enterprise-level security protocols;
c. Wi-Fi launched by modems (commonly known as cats) is not supported;
d. Close AP isolation;
e. Does not support network bridging;
f. Whether WiFi has been hidden?
g. The frequency band bandwidth is changed to 20MHz;
h. Router restart
After confirming the above information, restore the router and device to pair again
Find the reset button or reset hole on the device, press and hold the reset button for more than 3 seconds or poke the reset hole with a needle for 3 seconds, the device will restore the default and restart (you need to re-pair after recovery)
1. Query whether the recording setting is normally turned on
2. Confirm the status of the TF card, which can be viewed in the disk information
3 Confirm that the current time display of the device is normal, and the recording time is obtained from the device. If the device time is abnormal, it cannot be queried normally.
The app only supports Chinese and English, and the mobile client language will automatically switch with the mobile phone system language.